--The Dark Line-- I'm walking down the line, that divides me somewhere in my mind...
A Yu-Gi-Oh RPG Hello, and welcome to The Dark Line. This is (or rather, will be) a role-playing community based around character journals and a main posting board, focused on the storyline and characters from the anime series/manga Yu-Gi-Oh, by Kazuki Takahashi. To get a quick disclaimer in now, no one on this journal owns the premise, characters or story from the show, nor will we ever, unfortunately.
So hey, like the sound of it? Read on! Our rules, characters, individual storyline and premise is below:
1. This is the most important rule of all: I do NOT tolerate ridiculous bickering, OOC or otherwise. If you want to do that, take it to your own personal journals. If I find any such a thing on the main board, it will result in the person involved being immediately banned from the community.
2. This is a yaoi/yuri friendly community (due to all of the three moderators being yaoi FREAKS! XD). Can't tolerate it? Don't join. Otherwise, come and join the fun! And also, just because it is a yaoi/yuri friendly community doesn't mean that you can't have heterosexual pairings. Pair up whoever with whoever, as long as its fun!
3. Original character submissions will also be accepted, but only after the Yu-Gi-Oh cast has been filled. However, if you are absolutely DESPERATE to have an original character, e-mail me and we'll discuss it.
4. Keep posting, guys! It's always good if we're active! I'd like to see at least a post a week from everyone, unless they're obviously extremely busy or on holiday.
5. I do not tolerate godmodding, or metagaming. Do it once, and you get a second chance. Do it twice, and you're out.
6. There's such a thing as a 'spellchecker'. Kindly use it, and check your spelling and grammar on every entry you do. No-one likes having to pick through misspelled inconcise writing.
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderators
Ths is how it works... if you want to join, contact either myself or my two co-moderators, and we will organise it for you. Once you have joined, then you will need to either create your own character journal, or give us the link so we can link it to our user info page.
Administrator: Name: Kira (kira_vaevictus) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org MSN: N/A AIM: N/A
Co-Administrator: Name: Wendy E-mail: email@example.com MSN: webbibl AIM: wennibl (email first. I use web-AIM.)
Aaaand... if there's a character from Yu-Gi-Oh that you wanna play, that's not on this list, just let us know and you can!
Talk to someone else about it when you join, its far too complex to go into here.
When joining, you will be asked to provide previous RP experience- if you have none, you will be asked to provide us with a short trial RP with one of the moderators and a sample journal entry. If you provide adequate previous RP work, we will simply ask for a sample journal entry, but no-one will be admitted any longer without previous experience. Thank you.
When writing in one's own character journal, write in the first person- when on the main board, in the third person.